COVID-19 test in Hungary
RALLY HUNGARY 2020 – COVID-19 TESTING INFORMATION
Testing prior and during to the event
Coming from abroad:
- all attendees from abroad can enter the country with a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to the event
- FIA Appendix S says all Profile 1 attendees can enter the High Density Areas (HQ and Service Park) with a negative PCR test within 96 hours prior to the event
- this means that the Profile 1 attendee does not have to make another PCR test in Hungary if the one made at the place of origin is within 96 hours
If the PCR test made at the place of origin is not within 96 hours:
- Pre-event testing is available in Budapest at the Hungary Ambulance center, just opposite the Football Stadium
- Address: Budapest, Hungária krt 5-7., 1101
- Opening time every day: 8:00-12:00
- The results are going to be ready in 24-36 hours
At the HQ:
- Testing will be available at the HQ – Continental Arena parking lot – during the rally week at a mobile test center
- Address: Nyíregyháza, Géza u. 8-16., 4400
- Opening hours: from Tuesday 3rd until Sunday 8th: 07:00-12:00 and 13:00-18:00 on Monday 9th: 07:00-10:00
- If an attendee does a test in the morning period, the results will be ready during the next day, if someone does it in the afternoon, it will be ready the day after the next day
The price of a test is 80 EUR or 30 000 HUF, which contains the whole service of the mobile testing unit and the logistics.
Payable in cash on site or via bank transfer to:
OTP Bank Nyrt., Budapest Region, 1026 Budapest, Törökvész u. 1/A.
Account holder: Truck Race Promotion Rendezvényszervező Kft.
IBAN: HU04 1176 3134 2632 5884 0000 0000 SWIFT: OTPVHUHB
Prior to the test, it is mandatory that the attendee cannot:
- eat within 4 hours,
- wash their teeth or chew a gum within 4 hours,
- smoke a cigarette within 4 hours,
- drink water within 4 hours, or if it is necessary, only a little amount of water
It is mandatory for everyone to arrive to the testing wearing a mask.
Please send your testing inquiries to: